The periodical Novum Testamentum, published by Brill, is celebrating its 60th volume this year. As a promotion they are allowing free downloads of selected articles during 2018.
Here are links for a few from the first batch made available (until May 16th):
- Unity and Diversity in New Testament Ecclesiology – Ernst Käsemann (Volume 6, Issue 4)
- The Eschatological Earthquake in the Apocalypse of John – Richard Bauckham (Volume 19, Issue 3)
- “Have We Found Abraham to be Our Forefather According to the Flesh?” A Reconsideration of Rom 4:1 – Richard B. Hays (Volume 27, Issue 1)
- PTEBT 703 and the Genre of 1 Timothy: The Curious Career of a Ptolemaic Papyrus in Pauline Scholarship – Margaret M. Mitchell (Volume 44, Issue 4)
- The Significance of the Distribution of Self-designations in Acts – Paul Trebilco (Volume 54, Issue 1)
To receive notice of other free downloads and other news related to Brill Biblical Studies & Early Christianity sign-up for their e-newsletter here.